Friday, January 8, 2010

everclose

Happy 2010, friends! I had a great conversation with three wonderful people New Years Eve that gave me the idea to start a blog. I'm very much in a great time of transistion in my life and I'm really seeing the importance of being still until I am TOLD to make my next move.
So, I'll start my first entry by sharing a few things. This year has been filled with it's fare share of overwhelming and heartbreaking moments, however, through each of those experiences certain people in my life step in and show me God's grace. I've learned that life is not necessarily about specific experiences, but the people that you surround yourself with to create them.
On a final note, each entry title will be the song title of whatever I'm feeling at the moment or just enjoy. This one: "Everclose" by Matt Wertz

"Your love abounds."

No comments:

Post a Comment